Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Random Image and Technology


I'm certainly not the most tech savvy individual but I feel pretty comfortable in the 'blog-o-sphere'.  As many of you know, I was offline for a while and have recently returned to (somewhat) regularl blogging.

I just discovered a 'spam' folder - where comments go that Blogger thinks might be suspicious.  I found a few kind comments from friends of this blog.  I was touched and promptly marked them all as "not spam", as I planned to respond to them.  

Well, they disappeared from view in the spam folder and I now have no idea where they went.  

Soooo... for those of you who took the time to leave a comment or kind word and never heard back from me, I apologize.  But thanks.

Oh, and here's a cool quote (I think from Buddha):

Agreed.

Be well.


1 comment:

  1. The Collection Marts is platform where you can view latest designs about home décor and bedding. We have large range in different categories with finest fabric in cotton and silk. You can view not only present trends but also view huge collection with reasonable price. The Collection Marts can provide fast service about delivery as well as customer support too. Our products are not only self-made but also, well connected with markets to ensure for possibility of available designs if client want to purchase. The Collection Marts customer support open 24/7 to guide their customers about material or product stuff. micro-cotton towels bed bath and beyond , hp executive 15 6 backpack

    ReplyDelete