Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Random Image and Technology


I'm certainly not the most tech savvy individual but I feel pretty comfortable in the 'blog-o-sphere'.  As many of you know, I was offline for a while and have recently returned to (somewhat) regularl blogging.

I just discovered a 'spam' folder - where comments go that Blogger thinks might be suspicious.  I found a few kind comments from friends of this blog.  I was touched and promptly marked them all as "not spam", as I planned to respond to them.  

Well, they disappeared from view in the spam folder and I now have no idea where they went.  

Soooo... for those of you who took the time to leave a comment or kind word and never heard back from me, I apologize.  But thanks.

Oh, and here's a cool quote (I think from Buddha):

Agreed.

Be well.


No comments:

Post a Comment