Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Martial Musings

Future posts will discuss a variety of martial arts related topics. Martial arts have been a big part of my life for nearly 20 years. I have had the opportunity to study several different arts under a variety of great and talented people.

I have made discoveries, made friends and made sacrifices for my study. I have been lost, I have been humble, I have been full of myself and I have been humbled. My study of martial arts has been one of the most consistent positive influences in my life and it has in no small way shaped the person I am today.

There are brief periods in my life in which I was not studying the martial arts, but even during those times, they were never far from my thoughts.

This blog will bounce back and forth between my current training and other topics of interest to martial artists.





No comments:

Post a Comment